Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Oh look, here I am with horses and eagles.



Today I went with Beverly, who lives in our building, and her three boys to the eagle festival. Beverly worked at an orphanage and now she cares for three of the boys from the orphanage. They're a mess - but so much fun to hang out with. This is Aaron wearing Beverly's glasses. He looks like Kim Jong Il when he puts them on.



Here's Aaron holding up an eagle at the festival.



20 eagle trainers participated in traditional garb.



I love this picture.



Yesterday we went to a few houses for the final day of Tsagaan Tsar. Our first house was that of a hospice care family and Dr. Bolerma went with us. This is a picture of her daughter and the father of the family. I really liked their big boots.

1 comment:

  1. I love these pictures. YOu should put the first one as your profile pic.

    ReplyDelete