Thursday, June 10, 2010

What I'm doing

I am a General Board of Global Ministries standard support missionary.

I serve in day to day life as a United Methodist missionary, the dream job I've been working toward since I was twelve years old.

I was invited by David and Shannon Goran to come and be an intern for their ministry in L'viv Ukraine and served as a volunteer for a year. I'm currently in my first three year term.

It has been a huge blessing to be part of this ministry and working with these students. I teach English, preach occasionally, work on leadership development, and help people connect in ministries which speak to them.

Our weekly student worship averages around 40 people. Two new United Methodist congregations have been planted through the ministry in L'viv.

No comments:

Post a Comment