Monday, June 7, 2010

Whew!

My parents made it home safely! Their first big trip is officially over and they are looking forward to their next one.

I essentially took the week off while they were here ... and after my week of vacation, I am exhausted. Haha. We had a really great time visiting the city and introducing them to my friends. I think they've learned to plan longer periods of time for visiting overseas places.

I hope you enjoyed the pictures we posted. I might find a few more of their trip to put up here.

At the student center we're having a Pancake Night which I'm pretty excited about.

Some friends and I got a car REALLY stuck in the mud last night while returning from a lake. It was a pretty rough situation and after I've processed it I might write about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment