Thursday, June 10, 2010

Where I'm at

I live and work in L'viv, Ukraine.



Ukraine is between Russia and Poland and borders a half-dozen other nations and a beautiful sea. L'viv is on the far western side, only an hour from Poland. At various times L'viv has been an Austrian, Polish, Soviet, and Ukrainian city.

L'viv is a beautiful, ancient city in Western Ukraine. It functions as the cultural and religious capital of the country. In most cities in Ukraine, Russian is the dominant language. Ukrainian is used exclusively in L'viv and other western cities.

Molod do Isusa is an inter-confessional student organization just one block from the state university. You can view a video about the ministry created by GBGM.


Leadership Development In Ukraine from Sushil Bhujbal on Vimeo.



I'm in my first three year term as a GBGM standard support missionary.

I have eaten sour cream at least once, every day, for the last 3 months - it might be the national food.

No comments:

Post a Comment