Thursday, June 10, 2010

How you can join me

To Contact me:


The following address is the P.O. Box in L’viv. This address is fine for sending cards and letters (please do not send packages to this address, they will be pillaged).

Michael Airgood
c/o David and Shannon Goran

a/c 7998
Lviv – 8
Lviv, Ukraine 79008

This address is my physical home address. This is where I would prefer you send anything bigger than a letter. It is still not a good idea to use the Ukrainian postal service, David and Shannon recommend that you use MEEST. We have used MEEST before and they are a reliable shipping company with very comparable rates. You can visit their website here.

Michael Airgood
c/o David and Shannon Goran
Voronoho 11/3
Lviv 79000
UKRAINE


My cell phone number in Ukraine is 8093 6789362.

If you would like a cheaper option, you are welcome to contact me on SKYPE, a free internet telephone service whose website you can visit here. Follow the directions to set up your own account. I talk with my parents at least weekly for free through Skype.

My "Skype" name is michael.airgood

You can send e-mails to mairgood@tfc.edu

I also blog theological thoughts and other reflections on life at Barneyisfat.

Here is a list of things I can't get here, but really enjoy receiving:
Brown Sugar
Ranch Seasoning (the students rave about ranch and we are the ranch tree)
Crunchy Peanut Butter
Cinnamon Toast Crunch

Let me know when you send something so we can keep an eye out for it. Thanks!

How you can support me:

Please pray for me and the ministry here in L'viv. Every day is different, and I can use all the prayer I can get.

If you would like to support the entire General Board of Global Ministries missionary community through a covenant relationship with me, my Advance number is #3021393

If you would like to directly support the student center and the ministry there, you can make an on-line donation through the Advance. You can do that here.

100% of all gifts given through the Advance directly support the mission and ministries of GBGM.

Thank you for your continued support of my time serving overseas as a missionary.

No comments:

Post a Comment