Friday, May 7, 2010

A day in my life

 

I like to start off my day with a healthy balanced breakfast. Or, failing that, I grub on some Cinnamon Crunch Toast my awesome family mails to me. I'm on my last box if anyone is looking for an excuse to go to the Post Office.

 

This is my street. The building at the end of this alley is the apartment I'm living in. Isn't this city beautiful?

 

This old man walks a long distance to get to a covered area where he begs for change. He's very endearing.

 

This is my first English class of the day. As part of class this Thursday we watched a few minutes of Monk, the USA original series about an OCD detective. Then the students pretended to be his assistant and wrote letters explaining why they liked their job or why they would have to quite.

No comments:

Post a Comment