Monday, December 7, 2009

Farewell Letter

As you can see, I haven't posted in quite some time. I apologize for that. It isn't for lack of interesting events.

I have resigned from my position at Wesley Mission Language School.

This may seem like a sudden decision, but it is one that has been prayed over for many months.

I have had great moments over the last 6 months, and have really enjoyed spending time with the children and the Korean Methodist church.

I feel that the specifics of my departure should not be aired for everyone in cyberspace to read, but I would love to have a one-on-one e-mail conversation with anyone who would like more information. mairgood (at) tfc.edu

Briefly:I tried very hard to make a difficult situation work, but ultimately decided that my time in Korea had come to an end and that I would be better off in a different environment.

I will be leaving Korea in early January. I will not be going to America. I have plans made, but until I recieve final comfirmation and buy my plane ticket I will keep everyone in suspense as to the nature of my next move.

Thank you for your prayers and support during this difficult time. I covet your prayers over the next few weeks as I finish out my time here and move on with my life. It has been truly amazing to see God throw open doors in these last few days for my next step in ministry.

Love, Michael.

No comments:

Post a Comment