Thursday, December 10, 2009

Mongolia here I come ...

I hope you enjoyed the guessing game!

On January 6th I will fly from Seoul, Korea to Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia.

The United Methodist church planted it's first church in Mongolia within the last decade, and currently has 3 churches. The new work in Mongolia is very exciting and I'm thrilled to be a part of it. Read this Hallelujah Moment for an inside look at what's going on.

I will be joining two mission interns, Erin Eidenshink and Holli Vining , as well as a wonderful community of General Board of Global Ministries missionaries.

I will be joining the missionary community in a number of really exciting ministries. They work with children, the elderly, and everything in between. I will be teaching English, visiting hospice care patients, doing outreach and evangelism, and working with people at a detention center.

I look forward to an exciting few months with new friends in Mongolia.

No comments:

Post a Comment