Monday, July 19, 2010

Notes on day 1: travel day

Today has been frustrating. I couldn't get on the right tram this morning. I swear there are dozens of airport trams until you need one. So I got on the wrong tram and had to walk a mile to get on the right bus, but at the wrong stop so I had to ride it for a long time.

I got through customs without any problems - which is increasingly becoming a small miracle. The flight was great - short and sweet. In Dortmund I had all kinds of problems getting to the train station and findig an ATM machine. I can't imagine why these two things were so hard; but I managed both AND I found a Burger King. Let's face it, few things make me as happy as the King and his perogative that I have it my way.

Overnight train to Berlin.

No comments:

Post a Comment