Wednesday, February 6, 2013

My mother keeps pleading with me to post.  It just seems that life gets so busy and there is little time to blog.  The pastoral leadership sat down and planned out a sermon schedule so that none of the three of us would be overwhelmed between our two worship services, the large amount of administrative needs, and our Senior pastors full-time employment.  We ended up needing to shuffle a few things around, and now I am writing two sermons simultaneously - one in English and one in Ukrainian!  

Our student center laptop was the only computer I used that had a SD card reader (which I need to upload pictures) - a little over a month ago that laptop was stolen from the student center - so it is a big hassle to upload pictures now.  I am working on finding a way to do so - and I hope I can soon because I have some great pictures to share.  

So, take this as a promise of things to look forward to. 

St. John's UMC celebrated it's third birthday since starting weekly services.  

My second week of seminary sessions was a rousing success. 

I spent the third holiday feast of January with my friends family in her village. 

I took in a shelter dog.  His name is Masik and he only has three legs and he is adorable. 

Pictures and stories coming soon friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment