Saturday, July 25, 2009

Thailand is great.

We went to an English speaking church this morning. It was superb. I miss the sense and vibe of liturgical worship. We ate lunch at the church and met engineers form Germany, Billy Graham Association evangelists from Holland, and two of the pastors from the church (Irish and British)... all in one lunch. It was great.

The internet is slow, but I'm having a good vacation. Thanks for prayers. Life is better now, and when I have time I will explain better.

Love, Michael.

1 comment:

  1. Thailand must have healing powers. The father of the family I lived with in Russia would go to Thailand for two weeks in the winter. When I was there, I saw such a difference in his personality before and afterward. It was like he was refreshed and SO much happier.

    ReplyDelete