Friday, July 3, 2009

Update.

Not much to report on this end. Life here is going well. The summer months are hot and humid. I've been feeling a little under the weather.

I'm flying to Thailand at the end of July to get my English Teacher's Visa. It's been a mess getting all the paperwork together.

I'm going to Chuneon in the morning to watch a movie and eat Burger King. I'll probably go to youth worship and youth dinner tomorrow night.

We're starting to put some plans together to start an English worship service. There are a few other schools that employ English speaking foreigners, but there is also a relatively large immigrant population in Korea. There are a number of Filipino and Indian workers who live here and speak English. A good number of Koreans speak English and would enjoy a free chance to practice their English.

My roomates and I will have a planning meeting in the next few weeks, I'm so thankful for my years on the Alternative service planning team. They will come in handy now.

No comments:

Post a Comment