Thursday, December 16, 2010

100 grieven challenge Day #4

So, I spent a lot of money today. I ordered a Christmas present on-line for a family member and I bought a nice gift for a friend. But, this money came out of a special fund I keep tucked away - so I'm not going to count it toward my total.

The walk into work is becoming easier every day. Each time I make the trip it seems shorter. I've mentally broken it up into 3 parts and I can encourage myself to just keep walking. It's always tempting to just take a bus - but I've been pretty good so far this week. 0 UAH

My food supply is running a little low. The only necessity I had to purchase today was sour cream. I substituted mayonnaise in a few recipes - but sour cream is 15% fat and mayonnaise is 78% fat. I decided that for my health I should just bite the bullet and buy some sour cream. Sour cream is in every dish in Ukraine. 7.35 UAH



Cat with sour cream.

I spent most of the day working on paper work. It was difficult to not get distracted and go out for lunch. I forgot to even pack something tasty, but I managed to scrounge up some food at the student center. I ate a salad made from cabbage, onion, corn, and crackers. It was surprisingly good.

Money Spent: 7.35 UAH
Money Remaining: 51.40 UAH
Steps Taken: 10,615

No comments:

Post a Comment